The South Huron Hospital Foundation (SHHF) is a charitable organization which exists to raise funds towards the improvement of health care services in South Huron and surrounding area. SHHF works together with our community to provide access to exceptional healthcare at the South Huron Hospital (SHH). Examples of foundation-funded projects that have impacted SHH most recently include:
- New Bone Mineral Density Machine for our Diagnostic Imaging department;
- New Chemistry Analyzer for our Laboratory department;
- Workstations on wheels (WOW Carts) to allow nursing to provide more efficient bedside care in our Emergency and Inpatient departments;
- A Travel Ventilator for our Emergency department; and
- A new Bariatric Patient Bed to allow more comfortable care to patients on our Inpatient Unit.