Some information is made publically available on our website, and as such, it may not be necessary to use the provisions of FIPPA to access the information you are seeking. You may use the search function to find the information you are looking for.
Alternatively, you may review our inventory to make sure that SHHA keeps the type of information you are pursuing. Informal inquiries are welcomed.
Should you choose to formally submit a request for information under FIPPA, there is a defined process to follow.
- Complete the SHHA Freedom of Information Request Form. Clearly identify the information you are seeking, and be sure to include your contact information.
- Need help completing the form? Contact our Privacy Officer at 519-235-2700 ext. 5176.
- Prepare a cheque or money order in the amount of $5, made payable to South Huron Hospital Association.
- Mail your completed form and non-refundable fee to:
Attention: Privacy Officer
South Huron Hospital Association
24 Huron St. W
Exeter, ON N0M 1S2
Alternatively, you may deliver your form and payment to SHHA by hand. Please Note: Due to legal requirements, emailed or faxed submissions are not accepted.
- Once we receive your request, we will send you a written acknowledgement of your request.